Premium Laminated Glass for Commercial Use
Order laminated glass for windows, commercial doors, sidelites, transoms and borrowed-lites. Laminated glass has increased impact resistance and often remains intact after breaking. Laminated glass is recommended for commercial door lites and windows where impact is imminent. Work one on one with a commercial door, frame, hardware and glass specialist. Contact us for a quote.
Laminated Glass Options
Laminated Architectural Glass: Laminated glass is produced by fusing multiple pieces of glass together with poly-vinyl-buterol interlayer sheets. This process strengthens the glass, makes it more resistant to shattering, and allows the glass to oftentimes remain intact after breakage
Human-Impact Safety Glass: Laminated glass is designed for use in commercial buildings where incidental impact may occur. Human impact safety glass is usually thicker, harder, and more impact resistant than conventional glass products.
Shatter-Safe Laminated Glass: Laminated glass is more resistant to shattering compared to conventional glass products.
Not Resistant to Heat: Although some laminated glazing product may be resistant to smoke, flames, and toxic gasses, most laminated glass products are not a barrier to radiant heat.
Security Glass: Because of its ability to remain intact after breakage, laminated glass is often used for security purposes. Laminated glass is strong, durable and resistant to impact from most people and objects.
Sound Resistance: Compared to typical tempered glass products, laminated glass is often a better insulator against sounds and audible noise.
- Clear Laminated Glass – 2 Sheets of 1/4″ Glass Fused Together with a Clear Poly Vinyl Buterol Inter-Layer
- White Laminated Glass – 2 Sheets of 1/8″ Glass Fused with a White PVB Inter-Layer for Added Strength & Privacy.
- Fire Rated Laminated Glass – Pyran® Platinum L Laminated, Fire Protective Glass Ceramic for Doors & Windows
Standards & Listings
Impact Safety Standard: CPSC 16CFR 1201 (CAT I & II)
Impact Safety Class: ANSI Z97.1 2009A
- Commercial Windows & Doors: Laminated glass is recommended for use in commercial windows and doors.
- Human Impact-Safe Glass: Laminated glass is recommended for use in areas prone to human impact.
- Glass for Side-Lite Frames: Impact-safe laminated glass is frequently used in commercial side-lite assemblies.
- Glass for Transom Frames: Laminated glass is frequently used inside of transoms above a door.
- Borrowed-Lite Window Glass: Laminated glass is recommended for use in commercial “borrowed-lite” window assemblies.
- Vision Lite Door Window Frames: Laminated glass is approved for use in commercial doors and vision lite window frames.
*Published prices are “estimates” based on current market conditions, and not guaranteed. USA Fire Door reserves the right to change pricing at any time. Final price quotations must be issued, in writing, by an authorized representative of USA Fire Door. Contact us for a detailed quote.
How to Order
Get a written quote. Work one-on-one with a dedicated account manager.
Provide detailed specifications for commercial door projects.
Submit a web form with optional file attachments.
Get help now. Speak with a commercial door professional.
Email your questions, concerns or project details.
Glass for Laminated Glass Door Lites & Windows with Job-Site Delivery
We deliver to almost everywhere! Order laminated glass and metal framing systems, commercial doors, and hardware. We delivery to nearly any US destination. USA Fire Door supplies non-fire rated and fire-rated commercial door, harware & glass products to contractors and consumers throughout the US.
Metal Borrowed-Lites & Laminated Glass for Commercial Fixed-Window Systems
We can customize just about anything! Order standard and custom door lites, sidelites, transoms and borrowed lites with laminated glass. Shop USA Fire Door for all your commercial door, frame and glass needs.
Order Architectural Glass, Metal Frames, Doors and Hardware from One Source
Order hollow metal door frames, wood doors, steel doors, laminated glass, hardware and more. USA Fire Door offers project-based pricing, nationwide delivery and a dedicated account manager to assist with your needs.
We are dedicated to the success of your commercial door project.
Thank you for choosing us!