Order impact-safe tempered glass for commercial doors, windows, transoms and side-lites. We supply architectural tempered glass for use in commercial structures. Tempered glass is resistant to impact, shatters into small pieces and much stronger than typical annealed glass products. Work one on one with a commercial door and frame specialist. Contact us for a quote.
Get the best pricing and service.
Save time & money. Call now or contact us to work with a commercial door specialist. We supply commercial door projects of all sizes.
Tempered Glass Options
Human-Impact Safety Glass: Human-Impact safety glass is designed for use in commercial buildings where incidental impact may occur. Human impact safety glass is usually thicker, harder, and more impact resistant than conventional glass products.
Shatter-Safe Tempered Glass: Tempered glass is produced by heating sheets of glass to high temperatures, then rapidly cooling it. This process hardens the glass and causes it to shatter into smaller, less jagged pieces compared to conventional glass products.
Not Resistant to Fire: Impact-safe, tempered glass is used in non-fire rated commercial window and door assemblies.
- Safety Glass – Clear Tempered Architectural Glass – 1/4″ Tempered Safety Glass for Commercial Doors, Windows, Side-Lites & Transoms
- IGU Safety Glass – 1″ IG Temp Insulated Glass Unit – Sealed Unit Consisting of 2 Sheets of 1/4″ Tempered Safety Glass, spacer & 1/2″ Air Space
- Privacy Glass – Acid Etch Architectural Glass – Obscure, “Frosted” 1/4″ Tempered Safety Glass with Acid Etched, Textured Surface
Standards & Listings
Impact Safety Standard: CPSC 16CFR 1201 (CAT I & II)
Impact Safety Class: Tempered Glass 16CFR 1201 C-11 / ANSI Z97.1 2009A
- Commercial Windows & Doors: Impact safe, tempered glass is recommended for use in commercial windows and doors.
- Human Impact-Safe Glass: Tempered glass is recommended for use in areas prone to human impact.
- Glass for Side-Lite Frames: Impact-safe tempered glass is frequently used in commercial side-lite assemblies.
- Glass for Transom Frames: Tempered glass is frequently used inside of transoms above a door.
- Borrowed-Lite Window Glass: Tempered glass is recommended for use in commercial “borrowed-lite” window assemblies.
- Vision Lite Door Window Frames: Tempered glass is approved for use in commercial doors and vision lite window frames.
*Published prices are “estimates” based on current market conditions, and not guaranteed. USA Fire Door reserves the right to change pricing at any time. Final price quotations must be issued, in writing, by an authorized representative of USA Fire Door. Contact us for a detailed quote.
Get a written quote. Work one-on-one with a dedicated account manager.
Provide detailed specifications for commercial door projects.
Submit a web form with optional file attachments.
Get help now. Speak with a commercial door professional.
Email your questions, concerns or project details.
Glass for Commercial Door Lites & Windows with Job-Site Delivery
We deliver to almost everywhere! Order architectural glass and framing systems, doors, and hardware for commercial buildings. We delivery to nearly any US destination. USA Fire Door supplies non-fire rated and fire-rated commercial door, harware & glass products to contractors and consumers throughout the US.
Metal Borrowed-Lites & Glass for Commercial Fixed-Window Systems
We can customize just about anything! Order standard and custom door lites, sidelites, transoms and borrowed lites with impact safe tempered glass. Shop USA Fire Door for all your commercial door, frame and glass needs.
Order Architectural Glass, Metal Frames, Doors and Hardware from One Source
Order hollow metal door frames, wood doors, steel doors, architectural glass, hardware and more. USA Fire Door offers project-based pricing, nationwide delivery and a dedicated account manager to assist with your needs.
We are dedicated to the success of your commercial door project.
Thank you for choosing us!