Interior Aluminum Frames
Order interior aluminum door frames, wood doors, metal doors and hardware from one source. We supply clear, black and bronze anodized aluminum door frames for interior use. Aluminum door frames are recommended for commercial door openings where a clean and modern look is desired. Work one on one with a commercial door and frame specialist. Contact us for a quote.
Get the best pricing and service.
Save time & money. Call now or contact us to work with a commercial door specialist. We supply commercial door projects of all sizes.
Interior Aluminum Frame Options
- Clear – Clear anodized aluminum door frames are made from non-dyed extruded aluminum.
- Dark Bronze – Dark bronze anodized aluminum door frames are made from extruded and dyed aluminum.
- Black – Black anodized aluminum door frames are made from extruded and dyed aluminum.
- 20 Min. – 20 minute fire rated doors: 20 minute fire rated doors are used in 1-hour walls where smoke and draft control is a concern.
- 45 Min. – 45 minute fire rated doors: 45 minute fire rated doors are used in 1-hour corridors, room partition walls, or exterior walls that may be subject to moderate fire.
- 60 Min. – 60 minute fire rated doors: 60-minute fire rated doors are used in 1-hour walls that divide occupancies in buildings.
- 90 Min. – 90 minute fire rated doors: 90-minute fire rated doors are required in two-hour walls, stairwells, elevator shafts, boiler rooms and exterior areas with severe fire risk.
Test Standards & Listings
Anodized Aluminum Finish Standards
Class II Clear Anodize AA-M10-C22-A31
Commercial Dark Bronze Anodize AA-M10-C22-A24
Class II Black Anodized AA-M10-C22-A34
Intertek/Warnock Hersey Fire Door Test Methods
Neutral Pressure: CAN/ULC S104 | NFPA 252 | UBC7-2 (1994) | UL 10B
Positive Pressure: NFPA 252 | UBC 7-2 Part 1 (1997) | UL 10C
International Standards: BS 476 | EN 1634-1 | ISO 3008
- Interior Aluminum Door Frames: Interior aluminum door frames are frequently used with wood commercial doors.
- Fire Rated Windows and Doors: Interior aluminum door frames can be configured for use in fire-rated window and door applications.
- Aluminum Side-Lite Frames: Aluminum frames can be fabricated as interior sidelite frames and supplied with pre-cut glass stops.
- Metal Transom Frames: Aluminum frames can be fabricated as transom frames to accept glass above a door opening.
- Borrowed-Lite Window Frames: Interior aluminum borrowed lites are fixed-windows frames that may be divided by mullions.
*Published prices include the approximate cost of a door or window frame only. Additional customizations and components are sold separately. Published prices are “estimates” based on current market conditions, and not guaranteed. USA Fire Door reserves the right to change pricing at any time. Final price quotations must be issued, in writing, by an authorized representative of USA Fire Door. Contact us for a detailed quote.
Get a written quote. Work one-on-one with a dedicated account manager.
Provide detailed specifications for commercial door projects.
Submit a web form with optional file attachments.
Get help now. Speak with a commercial door professional.
Email your questions, concerns or project details.
Interior Aluminum Door Frames with Job-Site Delivery
We deliver to almost everywhere! Order interior aluminum door frames, wood doors, metal doors and hardware with job site delivery to nearly any US destination. USA Fire Door supplies non-fire rated and fire-rated commercial door products to contractors and consumers throughout the US.
Custom Aluminum Interior Door Frames & Borrowed-Lite Windows
We can customize just about anything! Order standard and custom aluminum door frames with sidelites, transoms, borrowed lites, custom sizes and more. Shop USA Fire Door for all your custom door and frame needs.
Order Doors & Hardware from the Same Place
Order interior aluminum door frames, wood doors, steel doors, hardware and more. USA Fire Door offers project-based pricing, nationwide delivery and a dedicated account manager to assist with your needs. Contact us for all your commercial and fire-rated window and door needs.
We are dedicated to the success of your commercial door project.
Thank you for choosing us!