900 Series Steel Louver Door Insert With 1 Inch Z Blades
The 900 series steel louver door insert with 1-inch z blades provides 43% free flow area ventilation and is constructed with 18 gauge framing and z blades. This steel louver door insert is intended for use in non fire rated commercial louver door applications and is recommended for schools, and institutional buildings.
- Self attaching
- Non vision
- 20ga. steel frame
- 20ga. steel blades
- Non fire rated
- Custom size and material options
- Custom powder coat finish options
Starting At: $137
Shop By Size & Price
Quick Ship Options
|Order Size = Door Cutout Size|
|Approximately 10-15 Business Days for Manufacturing|
|*Custom Sizes & Finishes May Require Additional Manufacturing Time|
|Width||Height||Finish||Material||Part Number||Sale Price|
|12″||12″||(B) Mineral Bronze||Powder Coated CRS||900A1-1212B||$137.00|
|18″||12″||(B) Mineral Bronze||Powder Coated CRS||900A1-1812B||$154.00|
|24″||12″||(B) Mineral Bronze||Powder Coated CRS||900A1-2412B||$186.00|
|24″||24″||(B) Mineral Bronze||Powder Coated CRS||900A1-2424B||$282.00|
|*(16CRS) 16ga. Cold Rolled Steel: List Price x 1.5|
|*(J) Galvanneal Steel: Add 20%|
|*(E) Electro-Zinc Plated For Maximum Corrosion Resistance: Add 20%|
|*(S) #4 Satin Stainless Steel: List Price x 4|
|*(FB-INS) Framed Fiberglass Insect Screen: $10.00 / Sq. Ft.|
|*(AL-INS) Framed Aluminum Insect Screen: $12.00 / Sq. Ft.|
|*(BR-INS) Framed Bronze Insect Screen: $20.00 / Sq. Ft.|
Factory Prep Options
- 800A1: Self-attaching, vandal -proof design; basic blade unit with flanged frame welded to face (corridor) side
and separate removable flanged frame on opposite side; fits 1-3/4” door only.
- 800CORE: Basic blade unit only; for interior door or as transom louver held in place with word or metal moulding(furnished by others); any size door.
- 800C: Basic blade unit with single flanged frame welded to face (corridor) side. Wood or metal mould-
ing (by others) used on opposite side; fits any size door.
- 800A: Basic blade unit with flanged frame welded to face (corridor) side and separate flanged frame on oppo-
site side; frame adjustable to fit any door thickness from 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”.